Static holiday caravans
We have two brand new 2 bedroom caravans (with kingsize beds), two 2019 3 bedroom holiday caravans and 1 smaller 2 bedroom caravan. Each caravan has its own raised deck area with patio furniture where you can relax, listen to the birds singing and enjoy the wonderful countryside views and breathtaking sunsets.
Our static holiday caravan hire is open all year.
Please contact us for availability.
We welcome well behaved pets in some of our caravans.
Accommodation and facilities in our holiday caravans
- Each of our holiday caravans on our Park offers comfortable spotlessly clean accommodation.
- All are fully equipped to ensure you have the most comfortable holiday possible.
- Outside there is a large decked area with table and chairs for you to enjoy a meal or simply a quiet drink.
- Bedding is included and towel bales can be hired leaving you with nothing to bring but yourselves!
- Open plan living and dining area with fire and TV. Well appointed kitchen, fridge/freezer, microwave and full oven and hob.
- Our new 2 bedroom caravans have a Double bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite toilet, twin bedroom, full central heating, shower room with toilet and wash basin, fully equipped kitchen, free standing furniture, patio doors with views across the valley and leading to a private West facing deck area, in addition to a huge south facing deck.
- Our 3 bedroom holiday homes have a double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, a large lounge/dining/kitchen area including full size fridge/freezer. These vans also have full central heating, south facing decks and have a large picture window facing West to catch the stunning sunsets we often see here.
Booking Terms and Conditions
2019 3 bedroom caravan layout
2022 2 bedroom caravan layout
What our visitors say about us ...
|Stayed here for 5 nights in early November. Very quiet site.
Owners Jill and Rob were very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. Also, new wardens on site who were also very welcoming. Facilities very clean, and good recycling facilities. Had a good break...we will be back. Thank you
|Another brilliant stay at Looe Country Park..this time even better (as I didn't have to erect the tent)had a static this time around was excellent.Weather was brilliant which made the costal walks extra special..Would highly recommend ..great hosts thanks to Dale & Amanda
More customer reviews >>